Travel manager Interview Questions

Travel Manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Not applicable for this review

Morrison Healthcare

Tell me about yourself !

1 Answers

Reviewed my past ten years of relevant experience related to position.

Pilot Flying J

Not difficult but not the typical interview question you would expect.

n/a

Road Rebel Global

I blew it when asked if I would be okay with working in a different timezone for a while. Although I work in and deal with several, I'd just gotten off a call with Lisbon and confused zones in my response. When I told my daughter whom works with 12 countries and all US timezones, she said, "I wouldn't hire you." We laughed and both agreed that if it was meant to be, it would.

1 Answers

I said I would have absolutely no problem working in PST while living in CST and that I have done it for years. Less

Aspen Square Management

Asked about my previous property management background

1 Answers

How to I handle irate residents

KPMG

I was asked 4 or 5 short screening questions. None were really relevant to the over 20 years in the industry, or for the role I was interviewing for. I was just verifying the information on my resume.

1 Answers

The interview was over in 3 minutes, basically the time it would take to place an order at Starbucks. Less

The interview questions were minimal, only asking about previous experience.

n/a

Tourlane

“Sell us the best travel you had.”

1 Answers

A month in Indonesia. It was way too hard in two minutes.

cxLoyalty

How are you? Where are you from? What do you like to do in your spare time? What is your stance on politics? Whats your favorite color? No serious interviewing questions just a conversation

1 Answers

No serious interviewing questions just a conversation they just have a simple conversation with you and its done Less

Pure Storage

Knowledge of Concur Expense and Nexonia

1 Answers

Yes, limited on the expense side, but plenty of Travel Management experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interview Questions