Cabin Crew Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Cabin Crew

Cabin Crew Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Cabin crew interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why should we hire you

1 Answer

I was excited after watching the EK promotions video so I said I want to live in a new cosmopolitan city and work for a prestigious company such as EK

Tell me about a time.... With many questions following- always about customer service etc.

1 Answer

why cabin crew? 3 things about easyjet, 3 destinations, Tell me when you had to change the normal procedure and how you handle it. About a great customer service, about a stressful situation. what you can bring to the company?

What skills can you bring to the team? How will you manage with the hours of the job? Give me an example of a time when you had to stick to rules Give me an example of a time where you had to break rules and why Give me an example of when you have worked in a team Why is health and safety so important? Tell me a time when you exceeded customer service Tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer

You'll also be asked to read a piece of paper in the 5 min exercise

Why should we choose you? Why BA? Tell us about a time you gave exceptional customer service? Tell us about a time you solved a colleague's problem? 10 more ''tell us about a time''

have you applied for other airline before ?

110 of 282 Interview Questions