Communications manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for communications manager

Communications manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

communications manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a campaign you created/worked on that went wrong.

3 Answers

This was in relation to a creative idea being received in the wrong way - I hadn't actually experienced this, specifically, so I drew upon other work experiences where things hadn't gone to plan.

We appreciate the feedback and always strive to improve our processes! We encourage you to reach out to the recruiter that you worked with during the process to help us. Please reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss further!

Thanks for your note, Kathryn - I didn't work with a recruiter but rather went through internal HR at InLinkUK, who I followed up with several times following the interviews, however, I never received a response.

The objectives of the role were extensive and specific, with specified outputs that were expected by the end of year 1. They asked me in lots of detail about my approach to each area.

2 Answers

Give me an example of a change comms project.

2 Answers

Tell me a time when you’ve had to improve a relationship at work?

1 Answer

(Mr Uninterested, eyes not moving from texting on his mobile) You come out with good text book answers (they weren't) but we need someone who will fit it, work late and weekends, and then go out for drinks. It's not you is it?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time when you had to communicate bad news.

1 Answer

What do you believe is the most important aspect of working at Network Rail? A:Many people at Network Rail work in an extremely dangerous environment, and customer safety is paramount - so people safety is everything!

1 Answer

Tell me about your skills.

1 Answer

Why did I feel I was suitable for the role?

1 Answer

Whats been the highlight of your career

110 of 181 Interview Questions