Deputy manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor.co.uk

Deputy manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

deputy manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the 7 areas of development of the EYFS

2 Answers

PERSONAL SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL Communication and language Mathematics Physical Creative Expressive arts and design Literacy Understanding the world

PERSONAL SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL Communication and language Mathematics Physical Expressive arts and design Literacy Understanding the world

The interview was conducted by an area manager who clearly did not have any life experiences. Straight out of uni and trained the Aldi way.The job I applied for was in one location and I got offered an "Aldi experience" day at another location a couple of weeks later, again at 10.30 pm by email . I was to start at seven am in the morning for two hours,and also have the opportunity to try on a uniform.I was also informed at the interview, that I would be required to start work at eleven pm and finish at six am for four days a week, and a couple of days off and then start at six am.This was basically a glorified shelf stacker in charge of a team of two. Hardly managerial and low pay for such unsociable hours at £9.15 an hour.

2 Answers

Your coming out the warehouse with a pallet and it's getting busy. There are 4 tills open but you see a woman with a full trolley and a baby crying heading towards the till your about to open, what do you do?

2 Answers

How would you treat volunteers versus paid employees?

1 Answer

How do you manage people?

My knowledge on P&L and KPI

Why Pets at home.....

1 Answer

Why is this the right time to leave your current role?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for aldi ?

1 Answer

A few quick maths questions

110 of 147 Interview Questions