Graduate program Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate program Interview Questions in United Kingdom

1,283

graduate program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many baby diapers are used per year in the UK?

12 Answers

a Sh***t load

None - because they're called nappies in the UK.

I'm not into kinky stuff, sorry

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

what do you think an operations manager deals with in a typical day?

5 Answers

Competency based phone interview: - Give me an example of when you had to delegate work. - Give me an example of when you had to work in a multicultural group. - Give me an example of when you had to use leadership skills. Face to Face interview: - Which ratios would you use to conduct a credit analysis? - What is the impact of oil prices on this particular sector? - Give us an example of when you had to face difficulties in your work. - Give us an example of when you had to be creative.

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for Baker Hughes

3 Answers

3. what do you think you will be doing as part of this job?

3 Answers

Asked me basic questions about FX markets

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why heathcoat Fabrics? How would you feel moving to the location (Tiverton)? What are your career goals? A time where you worked in a difficult team?

2 Answers

Both behavioural and situational. The material they give you to prepare has all you need in terms of preparation for the behavioural questions. The situational questions are harder to prepare for, but you should employ the fundamental techniques: Structures answers, use a notepad to jot key point (the questions can be long and complex), summarise at the end.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Q1: What you did in a team when you have conflicts with others? Q2: Share a piece of experience that you provide customer service for others Q3: What do you know about this programme?

2 Answers

How many bits is the access flags of a file?

110 of 1,283 Interview Questions