Waitrose supermarket assistant Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor.co.uk

Waitrose supermarket assistant Interview Questions in United Kingdom

waitrose supermarket assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about waitrose? Why should we choose you? What do you do in your free time?

2 Answers

Waitrose has a good partnership with John Lewis they are loyal to the team work and to the customers.The reason you should choose me is I am reliable I live local in Thame can be flexible and put hours in when needed love the way they work in the partnership as a team I used to work there before a few years ago working with Laurence and tester cleaning in the mornings for six years so I would love to work back again in the store but under Waitrose this time which I know is a great place to work and has a great partnership within.In my free time love spending time with my family going out having fun and traveling meeting people.

Waitrose has a good partnership with John Lewis they are loyal to the team work and to the customers.The reason you should choose me is I am reliable I live local in Thame can be flexible and put in hours when needed love the way they work in the partnership as a team I used to work there a few years ago working with Laurence and tester cleaning in the mornings for six years so I would love to work back again in the same store but under Waitrose thi s time which I know is a great place to work and has a great partnership within.In my free time love spending time with the family and friends going out having fun plus traveling with meeting people.

Who was your favorite chef and why?

2 Answers

Sell a meal to me

1 Answer

What most attracts a customer into the store?

1 Answer

Explain a time you had to work as a team to solve a problem.

Why Waitrose?

1 Answer

What do you know about the product process at waitrose (from manufacturing to customer's fridge)

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What are the most important things when dealing with a customer

Where would you like to be in 5 years time