Warehouse Operative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Warehouse Operative Interview Questions

Warehouse operative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They ask me what do I know about next itself?

1 Answer

And I was honest and said not much, i know its big company very successful, but thats why Im here cause Im willing to know more and be part of it .

Explain a time you have used excellent customer care?

3 Answers

it was mostly team building games tbh. how to build a bridge out of paper ect.

1 Answer

If I have any experience in warehouse work

1 Answer

Tell us how you motivate staff in a high pressured environment?

where did I work before ( but they are not interested of your experience if that is in another country ) I was a real estate broker before I've moved to Uk so it's a BIG difference between my skills and the others who where at the interview, annyway I've recevied the same job as they do.

1 Answer

Tell us about yourself and why you applied for this role?

Tell us about a time you had a conflict at work and how you dealt with it.

When I first went into the interview, the interviewer said "if your looking for an easy driving job, then I'm not your man". After that, I was asked what I knew about the company and general driving questions, such as, any car accidents over the last few years, car mileage over the last two years, any points on your Driving Licence and do you have a criminal record ?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for us? They asked questions regarding their values (4 I's. Innovation, In-touch etc..)

110 of 50 Interview Questions