Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wealth Management Interview Questions

Wealth management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I wanted to buy a house and I have money in different currencies, which currency is the most beneficial for me to use?

British pounds as I am buying in the UK

There was no real interview it was more analysis and group work that had to be completed

1 Answer

Prepare competency based answers and generic questions about yourself, your experiences, why you want the job etc.

How will you deal with the early starts and late nights? Why should we hire you? Give me an example of how you have managed a task on a tight deadline?

Telephone interview was all about motivation and company knowledge Assessment centre had no prior knowledge requirements and was simply a set of team building and one on one assignments.

1 Answer

Why JP? Why the division? How would you invest £1 million? What is interesting you in the news at the moment?

Why are you applying to Goldman Sachs? Why PWM? What skills will you bring to the role? Describe a time you worked in a team.

In a high-inflation environment do you invest in equities or fixed income

110 of 61 Interview Questions