Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Web Developer Interview Questions

Web developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Javascript memorization

1 Answer

memoization is an optimization technique used primarily to speed up computer programs by having function calls avoid repeating the calculation of results for previously processed inputs You'd normally use memoization to reduce the cost of repeatedly computing a result that will always be the same. Any performance improvement comes at the expense of allocating memory for the cached results. A simple example in code: var cachedResult; function doHeavyCalculation() { if (typeof(cachedResult) !== 'undefined') return cachedResult; // no cached result available. calculate it, and store it. cachedResult = /* do your computation */; return cachedResult; } There are JavaScript frameworks that support memoizing any function, and they basically provide this boilerplate code for you in a reusable fashion by decorating a function.

Can you show me your web developer project?

1 Answer

Why don't you have a 3d printer, useless to apply for a company of 3d printing portal if I do not have it.

1 Answer

What is the ranking of your university? If you do not know it , it is probably very low.

1 Answer

Asked me if I write apps from scratch.

Asked me what websites I had done in Flash

1 Answer

What type of design patterns do you make use of?

1 Answer

why do you want this job?

1 Answer

How do you implement push support in browsers which don't have one?

2 Answers