- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at AKQA full-time (More than a year)
1. Helping and supporting people
2. Great learning opportunities
3. Great support for learning
As of now, there are no cons about this place.
Advice to Management
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AKQA (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).
Process is very lengthy.
1. Initially HR will give you call and ask you some basic questions about your current role. Post that HR will schedule a telephonic round.
2. Telephonic round will be a good technical round and can last long from 45 min to 1 hours.
3. If you cleared the telephonic round then there will be 3 round, in which they will give you a good task, primarily to check how you code and for this you’ll have approximately 2 days to submit your code to them.
4. If you manage to do quality code then they will call back to you for another face to face technical round and general discussion round.
My experience for the face to face technical- There was 2 person, one of them bring laptop. And i can see in the glass reflection, they googled the interview questions which looks really weird to me.