- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at AT Medics full-time (More than 3 years)
Patients are lovely.
1. Continuous payroll errors.
2. No team work or team bond.
3. If your face doesn’t fit you won’t get anywhere.
4. Punished for unavoidable absences e.g Chickenpox
5. Overtime is agreed and then claimed unauthorised after and then unpaid.
Advice to Management
1. Hire better management.
2. Better training for ALL staff.
3. Pay staff consistently.
4. Don’t be rude and inconsiderate.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview