- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Ably full-time (Less than a year)
- The people - Many company like to push the idea that they value their people and fail miserably at it. Ably on the other really looks after its people. You feel heard, part of the company and valued.
- The leadership is very open, no yada yada or hiding of information behind an entaglement of words or complex speeches. The people is very much aware at all times what's going on in the company.
- Expertise in the area, every single person I've met, dominates at great depth their area of work, which is essential for great success.
- Leadership knows what they're doing and want to achieve with the product.
- Remote work!!!!
- Office doggos!
- Fun and unassuming leadership.
- Did I mention remote work?
- var = "not.a.single.one.but.in.a.variable."
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ably (London, England) in March 2021.
After an initial call with the line manager to be, I was given a small task to create a presentation answering questions raised in a specification document. This was followed by presenting the task and an in depth interview.