- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Altrincham 8 Scott Drive, Hale, Altrincham Get Directions
I have been working at Add People full-time (Less than a year)
- Helpful & Supportive Senior Staff
- Friendly & Reliable Colleagues
- Positive & Upbeat Culture
- They Are Always Looking To Improve
- Two Small Free Drinks Per Dau.
- Workload Can Occasionally Be Boring Or Repetitive.
- Talking To Certain Clients Can Be Incredibly Draining.
Advice to Management
They Are Doing The Best They Can.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Altrincham, England) in August 2021.
I did two interviews with the SEO team. The first was done remotely and the second was in their office. When I went to the office, I also spoke to HR to discuss company culture.