- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Appello (UK) part-time (Less than a year)
- Very warm and friendly welcome
- A staged training process supported by an excellent team who are dedicated to ensure you succeed
- Superb communication from a very engaging CEO. To have the CEO greet me on my first day is unheard of in many organisations and for him to also follow through review of my training is incredible.
- You feel part of the business and your ideas/solutions are always encouraged.
- Feeling like you are making a difference by enhancing people's day to day living
None. This is an environment where you can really thrive.
Advice to Management
Continue the open communication and strong engagement with colleagues
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview