- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Arm Sheffield, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all Arm jobs
Arm Sheffield City Gate, 8 St Mary's Gate Get Directions
I have been working at Arm full-time
- Took me on as an apprentice without experience of software engineering - really invested in training
- Great company culture, everyone is welcoming and helpful
- So many resources for employee wellbeing - fitness, mental health, etc.
- Flexible attitude to work - outcome focused, not hours focused
- Handled Covid and remote working very well
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion goals
- Excellent system of feedback and employee development
- Strong charitable and philanthropic presence
- Can't think of any
I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Arm (Sheffield, England) in March 2021.
The interview Process consisted of three parts. A presentation, Questions on the presentation and competency based questions on soft skills. The interview was fairly challenging as it favoured someone with a more IT based. I was interviewed by three very good project managers who were respectful and transparent. I was stopped maybe two or three times but overall very good experience.