- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at BAT full-time
After turnaround, currently in growth mode very akin to startup.
Sometimes, a lot of top down initiatives for savings due to turnaround.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2021.
The whole recruiting process is pretty long, but I love the people there. The HR and the users were very kind and helpful and it was a great experience.
1. Pymetrics Game (literally just playing simple game)
2. Phone interview with HR (basic HR interviews about experiences and personality)
3. Panel Interview with users (usually with 2-3 managers, more technical interview)
4. Assessment Center (Focus Group and group presentation, Business Case Study with individual presentation, and interview related to case study; all done in a day)
5. Final Interview (with high ranking regional managers, 2-3 of them)