- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Barclays full-time (More than 5 years)
Very flexible work
Reasonable amount of work
Byrocracy - understandable due to banking sector
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2013.
The interview is insanely long, it consisted of five rounds:
- Online test (quite a long and complex one)
- Phone interview: This part is a bit difficult, because you connect to an online conference with three people with very different accents and including connectivity issues, it's some time hard to understand what they are talking about. They ask technical questions.
- First personal interview: Nearly three hours of technical questions, you have to write pieces of code in notepad
- Second personal interview: After all the previous rounds this one is insanely easy. They were asking really basic questions every programmer should know. I don't understand the reason for this round at all.
- HR interview: Talk with team leaders about your motivation and soft skills. Finally, you set up the salary.