- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Bede Gaming Newcastle upon Tyne, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all Bede Gaming jobs
Newcastle upon Tyne 1 Esh Plaza, Sir Bobby Robson Way Get Directions
I have been working at Bede Gaming full-time
- Employee-centric, management genuinely concerned with staff well-being
- "Flat structure" so if you are a dynamic person you can go above and beyond and progress
- Welcoming and friendly across the board
- Genuinely open to innovation and new ideas, there's always something new happening.
- "Flat structure" while it's good for dynamic individuals can mean it's difficult to see a clear path for progression, double-edged sword, can get stuck in a role / pigeon-holed.
- Some siloing between departments and red-tape can be frustrating when you need support from someone outside of your own department
Advice to Management
Need to beware of growing division between departments, SD, platform engineering, intel and fabric, can be difficult to collaborate across those departments.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in October 2019.
Led into a room with 2 managers who talked amongst themselves while waiting for the 3rd interviewer.
One of the interviewers led the interview with an aggressive manner of questioning (think Stephen Buzzcocks) so I was answering every question defensively, the other 2 interviewers were polite and friendly.
I don't know what was more unprofessional, the interviewers attitude throughout the interview or the feedback I received from them via the recruiting agency, "We'd absolutely eat him alive".
I hope future candidates have a better experience than I had (or interviewer) or at least an interviewer that is having a good day.