- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at British American Tobacco full-time (Less than a year)
- Lots of opportunities to grow within the company, both upwards & internationally
- Great modern office environment, with a "cafe" with a barista & a gym with free workout classes
- You'll constantly be challenged, as the company puts a huge focus on learning and thus will give you tasks or assign you to roles in order to allow you to grow
- Compensation is unbeatable (pay, bonus, other benefits)
- Overall, the people are great and you'll have the opportunity to connect with them not only in your day-to-day but also through super fun workplace events & get-togethers
You are expected to work hard and will have to put in long hours on a regular basis, so if you're looking for an easy, simple 9-5 job this isn't for you!
Advice to Management
Continue to stay competitive with compensation & opportunities!
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
I applied online and was contacted for a telephone interview, with basic behavioural questions where they asked me about my background and if you're selected following that you're invited for an in- person interview. Even though the job description didn't mention it, French is very important to get the job (in Montreal).