- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at British American Tobacco full-time (More than a year)
- Great pay and perks
- Friendly and intelligent people
- Very much a people focused organisation
- Interesting and well funded science
- Professional and 'very' relaxed environment
- Truly flexible hours
- Academic feel
- No expenses spared
- Can be a little goal focus flippant at times
- Promotion can be difficult (dead mans shoes')
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing! Reward capacity rather than time in role (Something all companies a little guilty of)
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Southampton, England).
First interview, which standard give examples of question.
Second interview given a task before hand, which was completed on own personal time, then presented at second interview followed by some questions.
Time taken off work for both interviews, no response heard at all. Very unprofessional and unheard of. Recruitment agent was shocked.