- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Campbell Ewald full-time (Less than a year)
- Environment and company culture is amazing
- big on training - learn as you go
- in house training on different media techniques/systems with other sister agencies
- have the potential to grow
- PAY IS THE ONLY CON. THEY DON'T PAY AS MUCH AS THEY COULD.
- it feels like an agency to just get trained and they go somewhere, because i would love to stay there longer but I live in LA and I need LA rent money lol
Advice to Management
IF you can, please talk to the organizations about the salary amounts
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2015.
It was a couple phone calls from HR in Detroit, then went in for in person. There was a lot of time between calls working out details but overall HR was very nice and very helpful.