Capital One Nottingham Office Trent House, Station Street, Get Directions
I have been working at Capital One full-time
Great Place to Work at.
Nothing I can think of
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Nottingham, England) in April 2021.
I went through 5 interview stages:
1. 30 minute screening call with an HR member who explained the role in more detail for the first 15 minutes, we then talked about my experience for the remaining 15 minutes. He did ask me what salary I am after so that they can adjust the recruitment accordingly. i.e if you want to make £40k they will do an associate level interview, if you want more, they will do a senior associate level interview and so on.
2. Virtual Job Tryout - I received a link to a website where I answered a series of questions. It took me about 40 minutes and the questions were about managing relationships, business, dealing with conflict etc.
3. 60 minute job fit interview (via Zoon) with a senior team member. This was an informal conversation. The team setup and job offer were explained again but in more detail. I spoke about my work experience and at the end I was told I passed to the next stage.
4. Case study and presentation - I received an email with a case study 5 days before my presentation date. The case was related to the role, I had to 'assemble' a team which was to deliver a project and explain how I will make sure all project objectives are met. The presentation was via Zoom to two senior team members and I had 40 minutes scheduled. I finished within 30 minutes and they then asked a couple follow up questions. It was again a very relaxed atmosphere type of call.
4. Behavioural interview via Zoom - 60 minutes, relaxed atmosphere, I can't remember how many questions they asked but it wasn't many and they were all 'Tell about a time when' type of questions.
During the last stage, I was told that the panel of interviewers (they were recruiting for multiple positions) will meet the following Tuesday and HR will be contacting everyone with feedback after that. There was a delay of another week due an additional person being interviewed so I eventually got a call two weeks after the behavioural interview with my result.
Overall the whole process took 4 weeks.