- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Checkout.com Ebène (Mauritius) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Checkout.com jobs
I worked at Checkout.com full-time (More than 5 years)
I grown up with the company other the past 5 years and my pros:
- Wonderful atmosphere to work
- Friendly colleague
- Great learning platform
- HR department strives to make employees happy
- Awesome top to middle management
- Great people even cross office always ready to help
- Wonderful place to grow as a person
- I can't express just how awesome it was to work here and its with a crying heart that I'm leaving. I strongly recommend people to take up the challenge should they be offered the opportunity to.
- Some employees are taken better care than others and it sometimes discourages some hard working employees.
Advice to Management
- Keep up the awesome work.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Ebène (Mauritius)) in March 2019.
A very detailed and thorough process, ensuring competent candidates are getting recruited.
The initial phone screen was great to get a good overview of the company.
The technical test that followed was a great way to show what skills I had when it came to programming.
Finally, the face to face interviews gave a great sense of what challenges the work could provide.