I have been working at Checkout.com full-time (More than a year)
The company/work culture is great, lot’s of opportunities to learn and grow as there is a lot of autonomy and a high trust environment. People are great and always helpful.
Some roles at the company are not well defined.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Porto, Porto (Portugal)) in January 2021.
- The first step was a Recruiter Interview to describe checkout
- The second step was a non technical interview to introduce myself
- The third step was a challenge to evaluate my technical skills
- The forth step was a technical interview to evaluate my technical skills
- The lat step was an interview with a product owner to describe checkout processes