- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at DataStax full-time (More than 5 years)
- smart coworkers: being a 100% remote workforce means Datastax can be selective: great engineers from all over the world are employed here
- having grown from a distributed team on an open source project (Cassandra), engineers are valued and given time to do things "the right way"
- remote work environment with multiple timezones, etc makes for a very flexible schedule, as long as you get your work done!
- working 100% remote can be isolating for some
- still a mid-sized startup; though Datastax tries to cater to its employees interests, career opportunities are limited to what's available
Advice to Management
Management at Datastax is caring, positive and thoughtful -- keep doing what you're doing.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DataStax (San Jose, CA (US)) in December 2020.
The interview process was quick and seamless. I had a phone screening call, an interview with the hiring manager, two interviews with two executives, and a final check offer call. Overall I enjoyed my experience and was thrilled to receive an offer.