- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)
- Amazing benefits: Life insurance, Pension matched at 7%, Health insurance paid by the company, shares, Employee stock purchase plan, Incentives for fitness, phone bill refunded, Volunteer time off...
- Free snacks and drinks on site plus other food to make sandwhiches provided.
- Salary very competitive compared to other similar positions
- Company is growing fast, meaning a lot of career opportunities, fast promotions if you are good.
- The annual review process for your performance every year which often results in a raise of salary + more shares granted
- The product and the company are helping save the environment by reducing paper usage around the world, it is fulfilling to know your work drives this.
- Senior leadership is listening to complaints and suggestion and applies improvements from one year to the next.
- Direct managers are very good, quick to reply to your questions and asks, no micromanagement. I always feel like they listen to my complaints and act on them quickly.
- Good communication between management, senior leadership, and lower employees.
- Great company culture, inclusive, supportive and great work-life balance. You feel like you are a part of the team.
- the eSignature market is a very big potential market, of which DocuSign is the leader.
- No canteen and meals as with other similar tech companies, although we are provided free snacks, drinks, fruits and enough to make sandwiches and salad.
- No games room in the office for casual fifa or street fighter matches with colleagues
- Communication between some teams could be improved somewhat . Generally I feel like the Sales department has not enough training on the product, and as result support deals with some issues that could be resolved or answered at their level. Similarly, support often gets questions that pertain to the sales part of the job, and that sales should be able to answer, but as they are not trained enough on the product, it ends up with support which sometimes creates a back and forth.
- I don't really have other cons to be honest.
Advice to Management
Please consider improving the knowledge of the product for the Sales department, as this could help reduce the amount of back and forth between support and them. A lot of questions and cases created should be resolved at their level.
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DocuSign (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2017.
Interview process was nice and professional with a chat with hr then presentation to mgr and HR. Seemed to go well but never heard from recruiter after. I was also put forward for the wrong role so asked to be put forward for AE role and never heard back from recruiter or recruitment director , very poor. I did chase up and never got a response even though i had a very strong sales record.