- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Everest Home Improvements full-time (More than 3 years)
- It is a very friendly atmosphere.
- They genuinely make the best products in the industry.
- The staff are proud to work for Everest.
-The sale training is outstanding.
- If you're prepared to work hard you can earn really good money.
- The sales incentives (such as holidays to the Caribbean) are amazing.
No company is perfect and as Everest has changed there has been some pain to go along with that change.
Advice to Management
Keep investing in Learning & Development, the people at Everest are the greatest asset.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (London, England) in March 2019.
Great telephone conversation, very informative about what the job role will consist of! Very friendly interviewer, booked me into the next available date which was in two days time, so I had enough time to get ready for the interview, research more about the company and make sure I was well prepared for it! Successful interview then I got booked into training.