- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Gurgaon 1.3% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Expedia Group full-time (Less than a year)
- Great culture , there is a very high bias for action and no time for politics
- Flexible working hours, you can work in a great product company without having to kill yourself at work
- Huge emphasis on work-life balance
- Great benefits- meals, 52 paid leaves , travel and gym reimbursements, pick and drop
- A vision to grow, all employees contribute to that growth
I haven't experienced any.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.
It was easy. I had faced three rounds and they asked me simple questions. Interview process had taken 3 hours (i guess). They asked me about my profile and some terms of finance.