- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
FNZ Melbourne (Australia) isn't hiring right now. Check out all FNZ jobs
I have been working at FNZ full-time (More than 3 years)
- Opportunities for those that are ambitious - global and local.
- Team mates that have your back - super important in a fast, and challenging environment.
- Good pay and benefits (full life/health cover, additional leave, etc)
- A lot of the negative reviews on here seem to be from old, disgruntled employees who couldn't hack it.
- This place is not for everyone for sure. If you're prepared to knuckle down you'll get ahead much faster than anywhere else I've seen.
- There's little bursts of people leaving but turnover seems much lower than most other companies in the Finance sector. I have a lot of team mates that have been here for more than 5 or even more than 10 years, which is pretty unusual in a tech business. FNZ must be doing something right!
Many teams are VERY lean and just scraping by to deliver what is required. It is the nature of the beast (super fast growing fintech business) but can make for some stressful times for sure.
Advice to Management
Keep fighting for more people where they're needed.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview