- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
GAIN Capital Sydney (Australia) isn't hiring right now. Check out all GAIN Capital jobs
Sydney Get Directions
I have been working at GAIN Capital full-time (Less than a year)
- I am a new employee to GAIN Capital Australia and have found the culture to be very warm, welcoming and dynamic. Every day is different which is fantastic as you learn a lot in a short amount of time.
- Australian employees get more beneficial annual leave balances than the national employment standard which is a big bonus!
- Working in a flexible and fun WeWork environment which offers the team some alternate working spaces, shared facilities and increases the amount of social events per year.
- Working here gives you great exposure to global offices and stakeholders.
- GAIN provides wonderful entry level jobs to graduates that are keen to kick start their career
I have been here a short amount of time but so far I have had no problems or issues with culture or the Company
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GAIN Capital (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2019.
Straight forward and easy. Most questions are behavioural questions. Only one technical questions. Since I was applied for the Mandarin-speaking role, the interview was taken in Mandarin. But they wanted to test my english-speaking ability so some questions were answered using English.