- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Dublin 21.1% lower than the overall average
- Great product
- Amazing leadership team
- Greenfield in EMEA
- Numerous clients already onboard across different industries
- We're a global company but we all work very closely with each other
- Fantastic training program
- No micromanagement
- We don't have the same perks as the US office
- Low base compensation but tons of opportunity to make money in OTE
Advice to Management
You're doing a great job! Make sure you let your top performers know that you appreciate them, involve them in conversations about their respective teams, and seek advice and listen to them! Don't be afraid to make some big changes to ultimately benefit the org.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.
I felt the interview experience was good with engaging questions. This let me lead the interview where I wanted it to go. The interviewer was very casual and explained the role really well.