- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Jeddah 9.1% higher than the overall average
I worked at GlaxoSmithKline full-time (More than a year)
- Working in GSK means you are going to a university so be ready to learn.
- You are going to be working in legislation of engineering Standards.
- You will always get opportunity to make a difference in the site.
- Time consuming, you don't have enough time to complete the tasks.
- Shortage of staff.
- Management have delayed response to personal matter.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in June 2012.
At first tariff on the Regional Director of the company by my friend and we have coordinated a date and we met I benefited a lot from the interview where I asked for all things, my life since I finished high school to the present time and gave me tips many have benefited many of them have been approved by him because he impressed me a lot but he asked me to have to wait for a vacancy in the area that I want to work with (Jeddah).