- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Grant Thornton UK LLP (More than a year)
- Friendly people with a positive culture
- Trying to do something a little different from other accountancy firms
- Well run organisation
- Moving towards a 'shared enterprise' model (like a light version of John Lewis' employee ownership)
- Interesting CEO (Sacha Romanovitch) who has capped her own pay at a multiple of the lowest paid employee
- It's definitely a bit different from other big accountancy firms... but it's still a big accountancy firm with all the pros and cons that comes with.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (Leeds, England) in January 2018.
Application form - strengths assessment - video interview(10 questions) + report - assessment centre.
I didn't get through to the assessment centre but I got very useful feedback after the video interview, and the recruiter was very friendly. Video interview needs requires prep for answers as you only get 30 seconds to prepare each answer - research CLEARR values and have examples.