- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at ITV as an intern (Less than a year)
- Management is really passionate about your career growth (and not in a micro-managed type of way)
- Independence, you are allowed to direct the direction you want to go in (obviously to an extent)
- Great culture and very relaxed (great WFH policy)
- Amazing minds at the company, there is much to learn while you are there (small teams with very talented members)
- Really enthusiastic about tech and they want to be early adopters of new opportunities
- Outside of tech, the admin procedures could be better
- Is an old company so there may be things that can slow you down (but also means there are a lot of project opportunities)
- Benefits could be better
Advice to Management
Keep at it! You are doing a great job!
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England) in April 2017.
It was an online application, the first round was competency based then the second round was a presentation with more senior member of the team, fairly formal but friendly held at their offices.