- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at London & Partners part-time (More than 5 years)
- Flexible working - can work from home at least one day a week, lots of part-timers, can work flexible hours
- Amazing offices overlooking Tower Bridge
- Friendly vibes!
- 30 days holiday
- Prestige of promoting London
- Too many meetings
- Training opportunities are poor
- Not great career progression
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at London & Partners (London, England).
20 minute Technical exercise which was poorly designed with unclear questions. Followed by an interview with 3 staff. The responsibilities of the role was not as detailed in the job description and questions asked about the role were not in line with what was advertised