- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Lyft (More than 3 years)
Meet new people and places
1) Lyft takes extra out of each ride completed. And on top of that they charge their additional 20-25%
2) They control who you get and how much you make per hour
3) They don't give drivers exact tip amount when passengers show how much they tip you.. They pocket your tips..
4)BONUSES are not really a bonus.. It's the drivers own money that lyft takes extra when they cheat drivers out of their money..
5) They manipulate your Ratings
6) After showing proof of everything they stop responding to your messages..
7) App doesn't show exact high demand on map when comparing to other drivers app.. Lyft manipulates high demand ratios individually..
8) Complain .. and they will give you less rides with customers with less ratings until you either quit or get booted off the app..
Advice to Management
Stop trying to be greedy and let the hard working people profit and stop trying to control what people make per hour..
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Anaheim, CA (US)) in October 2013.
The interview process was a One on one interview with a mentor.. Took me out for a spin and the drive lasted 25 minutes., after this my picture was taken and I had to wait a week for any update if I got hired on..