- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Mambu full-time (More than a year)
- Great leadership team with open door policy including very humble founders that started the company in a true barebones start-up fashion and have grown it to what it is now.
- Great culture with supportive and cooperative colleagues
- 4 day work week in the summer
- Good salary and perks including educational bonus
- Global company with opportunity to work or travel to different offices
- Interesting and happy customers
- Product that sells itself
- Well funded
- More women in leadership roles
Advice to Management
- Promote more from within rather than hiring always externally
- Provide management and leadership training opportunities
- The company will live or die by it's culture so continue being careful in who you hire especially in leadership roles.
- Once COVID times have calmed down, ensure that C-suite visits satellite offices more often and that it doesn't feel like everything is concentrated in Amsterdam
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mambu (Berlin (Germany)).
The interview consisted of 3 stages. HR, hiring manager and team combined with a presentation. I think it was a fair process. Everyone was very attentive and the atmosphere was good.
The task was a presentation connected with banking knowledge and previous experience.