- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
OSTC Brighton, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all OSTC jobs
Brighton Office Third Floor, 36 Frederick Place, Get Directions
I have been working at OSTC full-time (Less than a year)
- Insightful learning experience provided before employment at OSTC Brighton office.
- Provide an appropriate base salary regardless of performance.
- Professional yet warm and welcoming work environment, everyone is very friendly and helpful.
- Great location and work/life balance, despite the longer hours experienced when compared to other careers.
- A great boss, insightful and understanding.
- Some may find the long hours spend in front of multiple screens and seated quite tiring.
There are no other cons in my view of working for OSTC.
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OSTC (Brighton, England) in May 2017.
An application form was completed which consisted of strange-forward questions regarding background in education and interest in trading and financial markets.
A relaxed and informal interview took place, in which I secured the "Summer Learning Experience". After which I was accepted as Junior Trader.