- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Winnipeg, Canada - Headquarters 200-115 Bannatyne Get Directions
I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time (More than 8 years)
- Smart people all around you that will make you want to excel.
- Hire for fit to team as well as competence. Onliners are easily the best people I know.
- Leadership team that actually cares about you. About your work and even that you are happy outside of work.
-During Covid, even while the company was hurting the leadership team kept everyone. They said we were in it together and we were!
-Leadership is very communicative, open and accessible. They will be fully transparent. You just have to ask if you have a question and you will get an honest answer.
-PD and mentorship programs are the best I have ever seen.
- There are limited formal leadership opportunities. We have a fairly lean leadership team. There are however many ways to develop leadership skills and lead informally/without a formal title.
- It is challenging to change specialties and try a different type of consulting or to join the corporate support team (eg Sales)
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2021.
1. Submit Resume Virtually
2. Cultural Virtual Interview with HR
3. Technical Whiteboard Virtual Interview with Senior Consultant
4. Bird's-Eye-View Virtual Interview with Director Executive
5. Final Virtual Interview with VP Senior Executive and HR