- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Paddle full-time (More than a year)
* Constant drive for improvement and success but not at the cost of employees
* Benefits of a corporate firm at a scale-up size >> Healthcare, Food, Exercise, Education etc.
* You can see the impact of your actions both in Customers and internally
* Continuous learning no matter how much previous experience you had
* Flat management Structure
* Lots of self-initiative required to have impact
* Constantly changing environment which isn't for everyone
* Get out what you put in
I applied online. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England).
The interview was fast and smooth. I applied on the 5th and the HR department reached out the next day. I scheduled my phone screening interview for the week after, and had a pleasant chat with the HR person.