- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Paysafe Group Sofia (Bulgaria) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Paysafe Group jobs
I have been working at Paysafe Group full-time (More than a year)
- A lot of UX tools available, including usertesting.com unlimited subscription
- Big and very friendly UX team
- Tons of analytics and user data
- Remote work. The office is also open if you want to work outside of home
- Every project we work on is urgent. Management is pushing us very hard
Advice to Management
Don't focus on revenue numbers, but how we can make our products better for the users, even if this means short-term loss in revenue.
I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia (Bulgaria)).
1. HR call -> 2. HackeRank test -> 3. Interview. The first part of the interview is a 30 minute video call with the recruiter. They ask you about your knowledge of the company, experience, personal projects and problems related to them and behavioral questions. The technical part of the interview is an hour with two developers. Main topics of conversation are OOP, collections, relational databases. Towards the end of the interview they give you a few problems to solve. They are very patient and helpful. Overall a positive experience.