- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Portafina Affinity House, Beaufort Crt, Sir Thomas Longley Road Get Directions
I have been working at Portafina full-time (More than 3 years)
- The company values create a positive and friendly work environment.
- No day is ever the same; there's always new challenges and ideas.
- My voice and ideas are heard and acknowledged.
- Training is not only provided to newcomers - it is also provided to those that need refreshers.
- If you're not sure on something, there is always multiple people around to explain it in a way that will make sense to you.
- Full support is provided to all employees and management.
- There are always avenues available to be able to progress within the company.
- All managers/team leaders and senior management will go the extra mile to make you feel valued as an individual, and achievements are always recognised and celebrated.
- Portafina has a great company culture, with opportunities to socialise and relax outside of work.
- In order for the company itself to grow and develop, you have to be able to adapt changes quickly.
- To work at Portafina, you also need to be able to work efficiently under pressure, as there are deadlines to meet in target-based roles.
Advice to Management
Keep it up :)
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview