- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Pracedo full-time (More than a year)
- Absolutely fantastic company culture. Honest, transparent, fun, everyone genuinely cares for eachother. No politics or negativity, everybody is approachable, helpful and a nice person
- Exposed to new learning experiences constantly, meaning that you can learn new skills really fast and grow really quickly
- High level of trust placed in employees, there is no micromanagement and a high level of autonomy
- Good office location, nice perks e.g. the wellness benefit allowance and the health discounts, sometimes the CEO and COO randomly sends us gifts and cookies
- Everybody is really busy and time-starved, affecting work life balance
- Due to the above, there is less structure/process and less support for high challenge situations
- Annual leave is on the low side
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pracedo (London, England) in July 2019.
1 Phone interview with HR
1 Phone interview with senior consultant, technical questions on the platform
1 Face-to-Face with CEO
Went well, but wasn't hired unfortunately because of a lack of Salesforce hands-on exp.
Main suggestion I would adress : was transparent from the start on my hands-on exp on the technology.
If it was a blocker, I'd have prefered to know it from the start instead of following the entire process.