- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Quick Release Woking, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all Quick Release jobs
I worked at Quick Release full-time (More than a year)
- The work was varied and hands on with the client
- Managers at QR_ are wonderful, by creating a happy and positive working environment
- Everyone is so friendly
- Socials are great fun!
- I personally didn't go through this, but I have heard it can be last minute/subjective as to what project you'll be moved onto when your current one finishes
Advice to Management
- Provide more notice on project changes/location moves
- Keep up the amazing work!
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quick Release (Woking, England) in March 2017.
Interviewed by two people from QR_ who are of Senior/Manager level who ask basic questions about your personal qualities, education, skills and experience. This is then followed by an evening meal to mingle and chat with the team you may be placed at.