- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Manchester 5.1% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (More than 3 years)
Autonomy, Collaboration & Communication from MD and all management within the business as well as the wider group is great
Able to offer an excellent service to our clients and candidates.
They embrace change and move with the times in order to be the best at what they do.
Excellent employer. Very supportive and caring. Understands how to get the best out of us by encouragement, training, recognition! Great benefits and commission scheme! Targets are not unrealistic and you are expected to work hard, but then that is to be expected!
- Not for the faint hearted.
- You will lose sleep - but if you cant handle a stressful job at one point in your life, then you should probably reconsider your ambition.
- You must be willing to overcome adversity and believe that you will come out on top.
- Long hours... but only if you work hard and not smart.
Advice to Management
- Get more of an insight as to what each consultant is actually doing. Make sure that they are actively expanding their market knowledge and making the effort to submerse themselves in to the area that they cover via their Seniors.
-Increase the short term incentives to kick-start the newer recruits eg early finish etc It'll easily improve work efficiency.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England) in January 2016.
1st stage imterview with internal recruiter
2nd stage interview with two line managers from same department handling term or perm
3rd stage interview with two associate directors
4th stage interview was a quick meeting with the managing director
Employees at RW are very professional but approachable! They make the interview process more like a general chat than an interrogation. Definitely a good approach!