- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (More than a year)
- great people: lovely colleagues & amazing managers who have trust in their staff, there's no micro-managing & work on semi-flexible hours basis
- good career progression options
- lovely office atmosphere & company culture
- opportunities to travel between offices (Paris, Singapore, New York, ...)
- loads of free food: including daily snacks & delicious cake every pay day
- great events & nights out
- unlimited holidays
- and of course, a great product!
- it sometimes get really hot in the UK office.. can't think of anything else!
Advice to Management
keep up the good work!
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview