- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Leeds 1.4% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time (More than 5 years)
- Lots of smart and motivated people
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- There's time and desire to automate manual effort
- Teams have autonomy with just the right amount of central support
- Great focus on learning and the development of people
- Senior management are approachable and engaged
- Communication and co-ordination across many teams is hard
- Office space can be noisy, depending on the area you work in
Advice to Management
Keep the focus on responsible gambling and remain open and honest with the communication.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England) in January 2016.
Telephone interview, assessments center and interview. The telephone interview was very basic, asking about what I had been up to at university. The assessment center was harder but still easy, group task and presentation, then we had a 1-1 interview with two random managers. This was laid back and again very easy.