- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Softcat full-time (More than a year)
- Straightforward progression to management
- Excellent earning potential
- One of the leading companies in reseller market
- Lots of incentives and perks
- Classic sales pressure to hit targets
- Very competitive
- Low basic salary
Advice to Management
Company has been doing for so long now, have complete faith in management. Whatever you're doing, it's working!
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Softcat (Bristol, England) in January 2016.
Softcat have a pretty long interview process in my experience.
Covering letter and CV - Brief Telephone interview - Assessment Centre - Individual Interview (with 3 Interviewers) - Final Telephone Interview