- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Synthace full-time (Less than a year)
- Good engineering culture, autonomy
- Good engineering team and hiring process
- Interesting work, not a typical CRUD app
- Half of the company are biology PhDs, lots of learning
- Higher base salary than what most London startups offer
- Location: White City is outside central London
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synthace (London, England) in May 2019.
Recruiter phone screen, live coding phone screen, online timed programming test (3 questions over roughly 3 hours), afternoon on site (5 hours), including 2x programming/altos interviews, 1x system design/architecture interview, 1x interpersonal skills/engineering approach interview, and a tour of the labs.