- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Tableau Software full-time
- Scope of product creates huge opportunity to build technical skills
- Potential to progress quickly into new roles
- Snacks and food in kitchen
- Space to work under my own direction but with the right people to ask for help
- Great leadership during Covid lockdown
No cons. All companies have their issues but from what I can see most issues are due to individuals not taking ownership of their part and expecting someone to fix it for them
Advice to Management
Be leaders and consistent in your approach
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tableau Software (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2020.
The interview was around an hour and a half long. 2 sessions with 2 interviewers. 20 STAR questions, not many other questions asked. They were nice people but the hiring manager gave no feedback and didn't have any empathy while explaining that they 'Decided to go with someone else'. That could be improved on.